Saturday, May 29, 2010

What Chocolate Do You Use For Scrolls?

my happiness is mine rescue

This is something I think, feel and enjoy.
That my happiness is my responsibility, you will not charge or require or hold anyone accountable for it.
to see me explain a bit more, I feel happiness for life, for my affections, because of my things, I do, so you do not, for that to what I get, for that than me away, is something internal, inside me, working my happiness and I hope naaadie not be responsible for it, only me.

difficult it would be put in the hands of others and that everyone is also doing what he believes and can, by that I mean to wait for others to do what I expect, hypothetically, would encrypt my being into something that can be sooo far from the interests of those people who share my relations of all kinds.

I choose, I choose to, live, be happy. If I can add to this the wonderful encounters with others, spectacular! Of course I can also ask for what I want or need, but not my well-being embarked in it, just most.

My happiness is mine and feed my way, with much of anything that makes me well !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment