Saturday, March 20, 2010

Blueprints For Molly Mansion Rabbit Hutch

gift for him!

how small is the proportion of men's clothing to weave all?? When my students talk about the possibility of weaving always listen to them more or less the same "do not use woolen clothing," would not get something hand-woven, "" does not like warm clothes and do ", yet This we say to him if I weave a garment for him enoooorme and then is not going to get. I tell my experiecia
: men encaaaanta they weave them, for them is also a demonstration of affection, time and dedication we put into them, this is the third article that I knit, this time as a birthday gift every time you put either of them makes a comment. With what I like knitting !!!!! I love cuddling with clothes made by me intended for him!!



tejerles is a good idea with cotton thread, light clothes are not so thick, they can use at various times during most of the year. Choose a point

False simple Canelones, irregular from 2 to 4 points, combined with 3 eights like "snake" buttons on the side of the heart, wanted a piece asymmetrical, which gives it a classic and modern at once.

Tomorrow begins the fall and the best time to use it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment