Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Simpsons Game Wii Collectibles

The seventh issue SI will

Against all odds, the seventh number, especially Lithuania, if you will.
These holidays I picked up and I formated its first fifteen pages, including an article on women and men Lithuanians, concerts, the TV and something more.
articles are all very short or, rather, are flying pen annotations on many things. Therefore, the structure of the fanzine is quite different from usual.

What I have not clear is how I will distribute it. Most likely to make a very small circulation and give it directly in hand to regular readers, but it is also possible that it comes as a gift from the first 20 or 30 copies of ninth issue.

And then I leave you with one of the images that illustrate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment