Friday, November 7, 2008

'gtaivpc_offlineinstaller.zip'

.... wove a story point

few days ago I showed the divine witch costume that meeting Bruges her since she arrived at the school shares with me the classroom and school.
In the courtyard, on the diefenbacchia, rested him for months now discovered that he is, the frog who lovingly brought Adry. Quietito always stayed there, comfortably installed in a leaves.
last few days it falls, or jumps, to the floor. Again, another and another. Each of us when we were on the ground put it back on your sheet.
He does not want to be over there by himself, is now with us, in the classroom, in class, right next to it, I think they have promised, with a spell in the middle, stop being a toad and a witch. I think I feel princess and prince, though they are seen as Toad and Witch. She is smiling more and he no longer jumps to show that this is no longer his place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment